Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peachtree Road Race 2013


The verdict dun dun dun…


For those that do not know the Peachtree Road Race is held every year on July 4th in Atlanta, GA. 60,000 people running a 10K seems crazy stupid doesn’t it? Well after living in Atlanta for the majority of my life I have finally achieved a spot in the lottery system! I am excited to join some friends on most likely a very hot day running in the Peachtree for the first time. I felt very lucky yesterday after receiving this email.

In other news I have 11 days until my first half marathon. My last long run is planned for tomorrow and we will see how my legs hold up. I will report back with distance and time hoping for a good ten miles.

Due to the fact that my goals are lofty as they stand right now I decided I would add another! I am participating in diet bet with Running With The Girls .

4% weight loss in a month and I got 1.5lbs to lose before Monday. Crunch Time all around!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your 10 mile run! Hooray for getting into Peachtree!

    ReplyDelete